Welcome to the online survey portal Tesco Views Survey at www.tescoviews.com official site!
|Your Opinions Matter||Timely Feedback||Get Rewarded|
Tesco Views is an online survey designed to give the consumers a great opportunity to win a voucher worth £1000 along with 25 club points. It only requires the customers to complete the survey available at www.tescoviews.com to grab this amazing chance of winning the grand prize.
Tesco is a renowned supermarket chain that is currently operational in the United Kingdom. It provides its consumers with a wide variety of grocery items for daily use. This survey is the source of direct communication between consumers and the management of Tesco.
This survey will help the management to know about the quality of products and services given to their customers. Not only this, but they also want to know about the cleanliness and environment to update and enhance their services for the better experience of their customers.
If you want to give your honest viewpoint and earn exciting rewards in return, then scroll down to read this article that has a complete guide about the Tesco Customer Survey for your ease.
6 Facts about Tesco
There are six interesting facts about Tesco that we bet you did not know ever before:
- In 2007, the large amount was spent in Tesco making it about one of every seven dollars spent in the United Kingdom.
- In 2002, Tesco took over the 50 local food shops and shut them down.
- It is considered to be the most profitable online grocery store all across the world.
- Its first ever supermarket launched in 1956 was opened in a converted cinema.
- Tesco generated about 62.5 billion pounds of sales along with 3.4 billion as a profit.
- Tesco donated £54,194 to the labor party between 2003 and 2007.
There are two exciting rewards that the participant can get a chance to win after filling out the survey:
- £1000 Gift Card
- 25 Tesco Customer Survey Club Points
TescoViews Survey Requirements
There are some prerequisites that you need to meet before you begin filling out the survey:
- You must have a valid purchase receipt from your last visit to Tesco.
- You must provide the date of your recent visit to the store.
- You also should have a code of four digits from your recent purchase receipt.
- Make sure you have either a personal computer, smartphone or laptop with you.
- You must understand either English or Spanish language to complete the survey.
Rules and Regulations
Read the rules and regulations of the Tesco Customer Survey and keep them in mind since they are necessary to follow:
- The Tesco sweepstakes is governed by the laws.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the survey or sweepstakes.
- Any kind of purchase will not increase the chances of winning rewards.
- 16 years or above is the minimum age to be eligible to participate in the survey.
- The participant has to be the legal resident of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Tesco’s employee, officer or their immediate families are not allowed to participate in the Tesco Customer Survey.
Step-by-Step Guide to Complete the Tesco Customer Survey
Below given is the complete guide to filling out the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey. Follow these easy and quick steps to complete the survey in no time, and that too without any hassle.
- Open the web browser on your device, whether it is a smartphone, laptop or personal computer.
- Search and visit www.tescoviews.com to find the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey site.
- Provide the four digits customer survey code.
- Press on ‘Continue’ to enter the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The survey holder will be asked if he works for Tesco and informed about the rewards if he provides the club card number.
- Enter the following information to start the survey:
– The Date and Time of the recent visit to the store.
– The department from where you made the last purchase.
– Provide your payment method, whether it was made by cash or a card.
– How likely will you recommend Tesco to your friends and family?
– Explain your shopping experience at the Tesco store in words to give a clear picture.
- After completing the aforementioned inquiries, proceed to answer the following questions given in the survey questionnaire:
– Staff Performance
– Friendly Environment
– How well did they treat you?
– How did they welcome you?
– Were you being offered help by the Staff?
- After giving honest answers to these questions, move on to give you feedback on the following inquiries:
– Cleanliness maintained in the store
– Easiness and convenience in shopping
– Product availability
– Product variety
– The quality and freshness of the products
– Satisfaction with the product’s prices
– Did you have to wait at the checkout counter?
– Your entire shopping experience at Tesco
- Once you are successfully done filling out the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey, provide the following details to enter the sweepstakes:
– Email Address
– Survey Reference
– Club Card Number
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be informed that you have entered the sweepstakes.